ORIGINAL & NEW Products
10 Days Replacement Guarantee
Product Code: Blend Duo88
Availability: Out Of Stock
FREE Delivery in India & Inclusive of all taxes
International Shipping Available
|Weight||Avg. 79 gms|
|Stringing Advice||22 - 32 lbs|
|Cover Included||Yes (Sportsuncle Cover)|
Apacs Blend Duo 88 Badminton Racket
- Apacs Blend Duo 88 badminton racket is designed with a blend of high speed and stable frame.
- Created since 2013, this design creates the perfect blend of speed and power, enabling you to enjoy the best of both world.
- Light in body and heavy in head makes these 2 benefits compliment each other to produce heavy smashes without tremendous effort. It also enables you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very fast and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power for hard hitter, as it will transfer power more effectively from the arm to the shuttle.
- The Blend Duo 88 is a fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to improve power generation.
- With its light body and head, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- This racket is very well made and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
Balance Point: 300mm
Grommets: 76 holes
Length: 672 mm
If you order the Grip, then it will be shipped separately in a corrugated box. The grip will not be applied over the racket to avoid the removal of Barcode/MRP and other useful information. This also helps in understanding that the product is new and unused. Grip color will be assorted/Random, no specific color will be provided.
If you select this option of Custom Stringing, then Racket will be Stringed with the selected string @ maximum 25lbs (if racket supports) otherwise whichever maximum tension racket supports. We don't provide the facility of stringing more than 25 lbs to avoid any transit shock damage.
If you are looking for higher tension then we suggest you to strung at your end.
There is NO Warranty/Replacement of the strings which break during the play either that's your first shot or 10th game.
** Custom Stringing Rackets required 2 days extra time for shipping and such orders can't be cancelled once placed.