ORIGINAL & NEW Products
10 Days Replacement Guarantee
Model: Blizzard 1800
Availability: Out Of Stock
FREE Delivery in India & Incl. of all taxes
International Shipping Available
|Weight||Avg. 83 gms|
|Stringing Advice||24 - 38 lbs|
|Cover Included||Yes - Sportsuncle Cover|
Apacs Blizzard 1800 Badminton Racket
- Apacs Blizzard 1800 badminton racket is strengthened at whole racket frame structure except for lower side area of the racket head to allow bending in a very controlled way and hold shuttles on the string bed for longer.
- The thin frame at the lower side of the racket allows the frame to flex more and transfer more energy to the shuttle. This combination allows you to smash with instant power.
- Extra Slim Shaft is more aerodynamic and reduces air resistance making your shot stronger and more intense shot.
- With its light body and slight head heavy balance, enables you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very fast and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power for the hard hitter, as it will transfer power more effectively from the arm to the shuttle.
- The new Reinforced Structure Frame is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra High Strength & Stiffness.
- This racket is very well made and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
Frame Material: Hi Modulus Graphite + Heavy Impact Frame
Shaft Material: Hi Modulus Graphite
Flex: Medium (8.5)
Max Tension: 38lbs
Grommets: 76 holes
If you order the Grip, then it will be shipped separately in a corrugated box. The grip will not be applied over the racket to avoid the removal of Barcode/MRP and other useful information. This also helps in understanding that the product is new and unused. Grip color will be assorted/Random, no specific color will be provided.
If you select this option of Custom Stringing, then Racket will be Stringed with the selected string @ maximum 25lbs (if racket supports) otherwise whichever maximum tension racket supports. We don't provide the facility of stringing more than 25 lbs to avoid any transit shock damage.
If you are looking for higher tension then we suggest you to strung at your end.
There is NO Warranty/Replacement of the strings which break during the play either that's your first shot or 10th game.
** Custom Stringing Rackets required 2 days extra time for shipping and such orders can't be cancelled once placed.