ORIGINAL & NEW Products
10 Days Replacement Guarantee
Product Code: Ferocious Lite
Availability: Out Of Stock
FREE Delivery in India & Inclusive of all taxes
|Weight||Avg. 79 gms|
|Stringing Advice||24 - 30 lbs|
|Cover Included||Yes - Sportsuncle Cover|
Apacs Ferocious Lite Badminton Racket - 79g
The Apacs Ferocious Lite Badminton Racket is specially designed and developed with the new "Hexagon Throat" design which increases the Speed of the swing and extra damping function, overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- It is also built with the unique shaft construction which tapers down at the top of the cap (thicker diameter) to the T-Joint (slimmer diameter). This design raises the flex point of the shaft higher up towards the head, it gives the racquet greater power and a more precise shot.
- This racket is made from IPN High-Modulus Graphite (Inter Penetration Networks) that combines the high modulus and high temperature properties of the engineering thermoplastic with the improved tribological properties. This material offers a smooth surface quality and high mechanical performance.
- With its super light body, it enables you to move the racket swiftly like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket has a medium flex shaft that delivers more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- Due to its light weight, Ferocious racket is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit players who wants more SPEED.
If you order the Grip, then it will be shipped separately in a corrugated box. The grip will not be applied over the racket to avoid the removal of Barcode/MRP and other useful information. This also helps in understanding that the product is new and unused. Grip color will be assorted/Random, no specific color will be provided.
If you select this option of Custom Stringing, then Racket will be Stringed with the selected string @ maximum 25lbs (if racket supports) otherwise whichever maximum tension racket supports. We don't provide the facility of stringing more than 25 lbs to avoid any transit shock damage.
If you are looking for higher tension then we suggest you to strung at your end.
There is NO Warranty/Replacement of the strings which break during the play either that's your first shot or 10th game.
** Custom Stringing Rackets required 2 days extra time for shipping and such orders can't be cancelled once placed.