ORIGINAL & NEW Products
10 Days Replacement Guarantee
Availability: In Stock
FREE Delivery in India & Incl. of all taxes
International Shipping Available
|Weight||Avg. 82 gms|
|Stringing Advice||24 - 30 lbs|
Carlton Heritage 5.0 Badminton Racket
- Even balance, perfect for both attack and defense
- Ultra Flexible Shaft in Heritage 5.0
- Micro Grommet system: The Micro Grommets prevents the strings from shifting during play enabling the racket to retain its high tension for a longer period of time.
- High Tension Frame: Precision engineering and utilization of the finest construction materials ensures your Carlton frame can accommodate for spring tensions of up to 30lbs, delivering greater shot control with maximum shuttle repulsion.
- Ultra Lightweight Frame: The Ultra Lightweight Frame technology gives an Ultralight feel and feather-light swing. This ensures the player’s use of less strength battle racket, with stronger back hand feel to improve play more games.
- Length: 675 mm
- Shaft & Frame Material - Japanese HM Carbon
If you order the Grip, then it will be shipped separately in a corrugated box. The grip will not be applied over the racket to avoid the removal of Barcode/MRP and other useful information. This also helps in understanding that the product is new and unused. Grip color will be assorted/Random, no specific color will be provided.
If you select this option of Custom Stringing, then Racket will be Stringed with the selected string @ maximum 25lbs (if racket supports) otherwise whichever maximum tension racket supports. We don't provide the facility of stringing more than 25 lbs to avoid any transit shock damage.
If you are looking for higher tension then we suggest you to strung at your end.
There is NO Warranty/Replacement of the strings which break during the play either that's your first shot or 10th game.
** Custom Stringing Rackets required 2 days extra time for shipping and such orders can't be cancelled once placed.