One Touch Select Plus Simple Glucometer with 10 Free Strips
- 10 Free strips
- 10 Lancets
- Lancing Device
- So simple; No set up; No buttons; No coding
- Easier to understand blood glucose results with colour sure technology and audio signals
- Uses select plus test strips
- Accurate, meets latest international standards of ISO 15197:2013
- Requires only a small amount of blood (1 µl)
The range comes pre-set on your meter, but you and your doctor can change it at any time during your diabetes treatment
Meal tagging helps patients see how food choices affect their results
Press and hold ‘OK’ until the start-up test screen appears. Once the start-up screen is displayed, release ‘OK’. You can also turn the meter on by inserting a OneTouch Select Plus®test strip to perform a blood glucose test.
The meter stores your most recent 500 blood glucose and control solution test results and displays them in several ways.
From the Main Menu, press ∧ or ∨ to highlight the Results Log and press ‘OK’. You can then scroll through the results by pressing ∧ or ∨.
Your OneTouch Select Plus® meter uses 2x CR2032 lithium batteries. Please do not use rechargeable batteries.