ORIGINAL & NEW Products
10 Days Replacement Guarantee
Availability: In Stock
FREE Delivery in India & Incl. of all taxes
International Shipping Available
|Weight||Avg. 76 gms|
|Stringing Advice||22 - 33 lbs|
|Cover Included||Yes (Sportsuncle Cover)|
Apacs Feather Weight 100 Badminton Racket
The Apacs Feather Weight 100 racket is very light racket produced by Apacs. The High Speed Frame design of this racket makes it Extremely Fast for continuous drive shot and with explosive power.
And the adoption of CNT (Carbon NanoTube Technology) had significantly improve the performance and feel of the racket.
- This racket is designed to give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the new "High Speed Frame" which increased the Speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
(* High Speed Frame design is an aerodynamic shape frame designed to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit).
- The Racket frame was developed with the new 'Reinforced Structure' which enable string tension of up to Vertical 30lbs / Horizontal 33lbs. A rare feature for light weight rackets.
- With its light body, it enable you to move the racket swiftly like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- Due to the light weight and high speed frame design of the racket, Feather Weight 100 is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit players who wants more SPEED.
Balance Point - 290 mm
Length - 670 mm
Maximum Tension - Vertical 30, Horizontal 33
Flex - Medium
If you order the Grip, then it will be shipped separately in a corrugated box. The grip will not be applied over the racket to avoid the removal of Barcode/MRP and other useful information. This also helps in understanding that the product is new and unused. Grip color will be assorted/Random, no specific color will be provided.
If you select this option of Custom Stringing, then Racket will be Stringed with the selected string @ maximum 25lbs (if racket supports) otherwise whichever maximum tension racket supports. We don't provide the facility of stringing more than 25 lbs to avoid any transit shock damage.
If you are looking for higher tension then we suggest you to strung at your end.
There is NO Warranty/Replacement of the strings which break during the play either that's your first shot or 10th game.
** Custom Stringing Rackets required 2 days extra time for shipping and such orders can't be cancelled once placed.