- Price Range
Badminton is one of the most popular games in India. It is played by people of all ages as it only needs two people and is quite easy and entertaining. Badminton also helps you burn extra calories while you enjoy your game.
At SportsUncle we have more than the top 10 Brands of Rackets including LiNing & Yonex Badminton. So if you are looking for a website to buy the best racket online or good badminton racket then you are in the right place. You will get all kinds of badminton rackets whether it is for kids or adult players at the best price. We have also posted badminton racket guide online and top badminton rackets to choose the correct racket as per your needs.
Buy Yonex Badminton Rackets, Carlton Badminton Rackets at SportsUncle
We have Rackets available for amateurs to Professionals, for kids & Family, and from almost all top brands listed on our website. You can go for LiNing Badminton & Yonex Badminton Racket if you want better control, accuracy, and comfort as these are high-performance rackets but other brands like Carlton badminton Racket or Ashaway badminton racket is also not far behind and new range giving tough competition in badminton racket price and racket technology. Also, we have various options available for naive or who play on an occasional basis. Apart from this, we have a great range of kids racquets at the best price.
We try to test each equipment before we list them on the website as well as they are checked again before we ship. We enlist only Genuine quality badminton rackets from good brands and provide them at an unbeatable price. So get your favorite racket at an unbelievable price and start enjoying the game with your loved ones. Sportsuncle never takes the used products back and neither sold the used one. Here you will get the genuine and new rackets.
What Type of Player Are You?
This is the first and the most important question you should ask yourself before purchasing a badminton racket. First, are you a professional? Are you buying it to play as an Indian professional badminton player? There are rackets made for professionals and those made for people who just want to have a feel of the game. These are two different circumstances. Second, you should know your abilities as per speed, accuracy, and swerve. Different rackets are made for different purposes. Do you require feather lightweight rackets or normal weight rackets with extra smash power and helps you in both offensive and defensive play? Some will increase your precision in one area, but wouldn’t be great in other areas. When you know the answers to these questions, then you should go ahead with the next consideration.
How to select Right Racket?
Racket selection is an important aspect of your game as it may make or break your game. Many of you may have faced this situation while planning to buy a racket. That's why it's advisable to know "How to select correct badminton racket " and which are 5 essential equipment of badminton so that you don't make the same mistake again.
Rackets come in various sizes, weights, and patterns and you need to know about them before you buy one. Badminton racquets are made using strong fiber which is weaved together in a pattern to achieve consistency and is connected to an ellipse with the help of rivets. The rackets have a grip at the lower end which prevents it from slipping from your palm once it is sweaty while playing. Also if you see excess sweat or want better hold then you can use additional or Alienpros badminton racket grip which helps.
Apart from all the points that are mentioned below it is you who can decide the best badminton racket for yourself as you know your game better than anyone else. You can try and decide which racket is fitting well to your game style, which is the best badminton racket weight and badminton racket string as per your style. So trying out your friend's badminton to get a feel is the best way before making a purchase. Try out as many different rackets as you can which is available to you.
Here is a quick guide on how to select the right badminton racket.
1. Playing Frequency
This is the first and very important point while deciding on the right racket. Here are the three categories based on playing frequency. See which category you fit into as that will help you select right racquet.
• Occasional Players - If you fall into this category then you should go for lightweight even balance rackets with the isometric head shape. The reason is that you will get a larger surface area which actually helps even if your strokes are not coming from the center which gives you initial confidence and keep you motivated.
• Regular Players - People falling in this category needs a power racket with a balance point at the head. This makes the delivery easy.
• Intensive Players - These are generally professional players or who is serious about his/her game. They look for better control, Shafy Flexibility while selecting the racket.
2. Racket Composition
Rackets are classified into three categories based on their make. They are mainly made by Steel, Aluminium, or Graphite and they have a different impact on your game accordingly.
• Steel Rackets - These are a good value for money and are mainly used by beginners & Intermediate players. These are heavy in weight & are not that comfortable to play.
• Aluminum Rackets - These rackets are very strong and are also lighter compared to steel rackets. Also, flexibility is great.
• Graphite/Carbon Rackets - These are high-end racquets and are generally used by professionals. They are highly flexible, lightweight & very comfortable while playing.
3. Racket Balance Point
Rackets are divided in three categories again on the basis of their balance point. Take a look at the detail below.
• Head Heavy - This gives you the power and helps send the shuttle a longer distance.
• Even Balanced - These are good for intermediate players especially those who are still to figure out their strengths and weaknesses in the game. These rackets provide a perfect balance between power and control.
• Light Head - It gives you the best control but will not help much with power.
Will I select rackets according to Coach Guidance?
These days badminton coaching academies are opened everywhere, in big cities almost in every area, just search badminton coaching near me in Google and you will find the closest one and so badminton coaches are making a lot of money in this. Because many coaches just opened their own shop in the academy and recommend what they have or have better profit. In fact, some academies are endorsed by big brands and not allows you to use other brands or calling other brands inferior.
If your coach not telling the difference between the rackets while selecting or just saying that shop is selling fake or online is fake/costly without explaining a correct way to find out at own what's original and what's fake, what's the difference in racket on the point of the balance point, frame material, origin, then we don't recommend to take any guidance from that coach, because that's just trying to make money from what they sell or not much knowledgeable. But its also a bitter truth for some brands like Thrax Badminton Rackets there is No RnD or research behind the rackets and just selling by comparing to other big brands or showing big discounts and paid reviews but the reality is totally different so choose wisely.
These days big brands like Yonex, LiNing having a scratch code mostly on all products which you can scratch and verify online the authenticity of the product. So, days of calling anything fake just because a coach or friend says those days are gone. Because packaging/style/cosmetics are keep changing to avoid fake sports goods and calling anything fake without verifying is wrong and can hurt anyone either a seller/coach or local shopkeeper.
Now you can become your own coach by using the Racket Sensor, which guides you how you are doing and must for all players either your coach with you or not because something your coach will also miss the key points but not such sensors. Many brands like Apacs start adding such sensors in the racket but hardcore integrated sensors in rackets are useless if your racket breaks or you keep changing the rackets. So, Racket Sensors like Actofit can help you and give you tips which coach is also missed.
Will I go for Normal Racket or Training Racket as I am just starting?
Training rackets are the same as normal rackets, except that they are much heavier so you get your basics right.
1. Beginners perform a forehand stroke by merely ‘touching’ the shuttle. By doing this, you won’t be able to generate much power. When playing with a training racket, it’s harder to generate power for your stroke by simply ‘touching’ the shuttle. In such situations, you’ll realize that a complete swing is necessary to bring the shuttle from baseline to baseline.
2. When working with training rackets, you’ll learn to avoid tensing your muscles. Only when your muscles are relaxed, you’ll be able to perform a full swing and with good wrist action.
3. When your muscles are relaxed, you’ll be able to perform a larger swing as your shoulder’s mobility increases. You will also get to perform a maximum wrist action for more accurate shots.4. badminton training rackets are very useful in helping you warm up your wrist, If time permits, you can always stroke with a partner before starting a game using a training racket
There is one brand that is really good at creating Training Rackets i.e Ashaway.
BUY Most Trusted Rackets Brands Online
SportsUncle is home to a number of branded Badminton Rackets. Sportsuncle is the only sports website in the world that selling top 10 badminton rackets brands and known for selling genuine products. These rackets last longer and have a better quality & balance which helps take your game a level ahead and available at the best price.