ORIGINAL & NEW Products
10 Days Replacement Guarantee
Model: Edgesaber 9
Availability: In Stock
FREE Delivery in India & Incl. of all taxes
International Shipping Available
|Weight / Grip||4U, Avg. 85 gms / G2|
|Stringing Advice||22 - 38 lbs|
|Cover Included||Yes (Sportsuncle Cover)|
Apacs Edge S9 Badminton Racket
The Apacs Edge S9 racket also known as Edgesaber 9 badminton racket weighs around 85gm
- Edge S9 is designed to give you sharper smashes so you can enjoy the accurate drop shot and netting play.
- With its light body and head, maneuver of the racket in the court is like a sword and to deliver a precise and sharp execution.
- The Edge S9 is an extremely fast racket and it is great at persistent offense (continuous smashing).
- Edge S9 is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
- This badminton racket contains Hi-Per Hi Modulus Graphite + GS Carbon Nanotech
Shaft Material - 24 Tonne Japan Graphite
Frame Type - Whip Slim
Shaft Diameter: 7.0 mm
Weight: 85 g(7U)
BCP: 285 mm
Flex: 8-9 (Medium)
Grommet System - 76 Holes
If you order the Grip, then it will be shipped separately in a corrugated box. The grip will not be applied over the racket to avoid the removal of Barcode/MRP and other useful information. This also helps in understanding that the product is new and unused. Grip color will be assorted/Random, no specific color will be provided.
If you select this option of Custom Stringing, then Racket will be Stringed with the selected string @ maximum 25lbs (if racket supports) otherwise whichever maximum tension racket supports. We don't provide the facility of stringing more than 25 lbs to avoid any transit shock damage.
If you are looking for higher tension then we suggest you to strung at your end.
There is NO Warranty/Replacement of the strings which break during the play either that's your first shot or 10th game.
** Custom Stringing Rackets required 2 days extra time for shipping and such orders can't be cancelled once placed.