ORIGINAL & NEW Products
10 Days Replacement Guarantee
Model: Fantala Pro 101
Availability: In Stock
FREE Delivery in India & Incl. of all taxes
International Shipping Available
|Weight / Grip Size||4U BLACK - 84 gms / G2|
3U WHITE - 87 gms / G2
|Stringing Advice||22 - 38 lbs|
|Cover Included||Yes (Sportsuncle Cover)|
Apacs Fantala Pro 101 Badminton Racket
The Apacs Fantala 101 racket is a badminton racket that has all the double specialist attributes, specially designed for intermediate to advanced double players. Designed with compact power quad voltaic design in the frame, players can enjoy instant power during smash and high speed during the defense.
This professional badminton racket using by Men's Doubles Tan Wee Kiong. This badminton racket is built for intermediate to advanced players as some say it has improved their smashes, drop shots and backhand clears.
- Extra Slim Shaft is more aerodynamic and reduces air resistance making your shot stronger and more intense shot.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power even for beginners
- The Apacs Fantala 101 is a fast racket and is developed to suit power-based players who want more control or those seeking to produce instant power for smashes.
- This racket is awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
- Isometric Head Frame, 76 Grommets System, Compact Power Quad Voltaic Frame
Shaft Material - 50 Tonne Japan HM Graphite
Flex - 8.0 (Medium)
Length - 673 mm
Balance - 302mm (3U - White), 295mm (4U - Black)
If you order the Grip, then it will be shipped separately in a corrugated box. The grip will not be applied over the racket to avoid the removal of Barcode/MRP and other useful information. This also helps in understanding that the product is new and unused. Grip color will be assorted/Random, no specific color will be provided.
If you select this option of Custom Stringing, then Racket will be Stringed with the selected string @ maximum 25lbs (if racket supports) otherwise whichever maximum tension racket supports. We don't provide the facility of stringing more than 25 lbs to avoid any transit shock damage.
If you are looking for higher tension then we suggest you to strung at your end.
There is NO Warranty/Replacement of the strings which break during the play either that's your first shot or 10th game.
** Custom Stringing Rackets required 2 days extra time for shipping and such orders can't be cancelled once placed.