ORIGINAL & NEW Products
10 Days Replacement Guarantee
Product Code: FW300
Availability: In Stock
FREE Delivery in India & Inclusive of all taxes
|Weight||Avg. 75 gms|
|Stringing Advice||22 - 35 lbs|
|Cover Included||Yes (Sportsuncle Cover)|
Apacs Feather Weight 300 Badminton Racket
The Apacs Feather Weight 300 racket is light weight racket at only 75g (6U). The Hexagon Frame design and the super light weight of this racket make it Extremely Fast and Stable!
And the adoption of CNT (Carbon NanoTube Technology) had significantly improve the performance and feel of the racket.
- The racket was developed with the new "Hexagon Frame" design which increased the Speed of the swing and extra damping function, overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- The Racket frame was developed with the new 'Reinforced Structure' which enable string tension of 35lbs. A rare feature for light weight (6U) rackets.
- With its light body, it enables you to move the racket swiftly like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket is a Medium shaft racket that will deliver more power and control.
- Due to the lightweight and high-speed frame design of the racket, Feather Weight 300 is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit players who want more SPEED.
- This racket is also designed to give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
Balance Point - 300 mm
Length - 670 mm
Flex - Medium
If you order the Grip, then it will be shipped separately in a corrugated box. The grip will not be applied over the racket to avoid the removal of Barcode/MRP and other useful information. This also helps in understanding that the product is new and unused.
If you select this option of Custom Stringing, then Racket will be Stringed with the selected string @ maximum 25lbs (if racket supports) otherwise whichever maximum tension racket supports. We don't provide the facility of stringing more than 25 lbs to avoid any transit shock damage.
If you are looking for higher tension then we suggest you to strung at your end.
There is NO Warranty/Replacement of the strings which break during the play either that's your first shot or 10th game.
** Custom Stringing Rackets required 2 days extra time for shipping and such orders can't be cancelled once placed.