ORIGINAL & NEW Products
10 Days Replacement Guarantee
Product Code: FW65
Availability: In Stock
FREE Delivery in India & Inclusive of all taxes
|Weight||Avg. 68 gms|
|Stringing Advice||20 - 30 lbs|
Apacs Feather Weight 65 Badminton Racket
The Apacs Feather Weight 65 racket is produced by Apacs. The Armor High Speed Frame design and the super light weight of this racket makes it Extremely Super Fast!
- The racket was developed with the new "Hexagon Throat" design which increased the Speed of the swing and extra damping function, overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- It is also built with the unique shaft construction which tapers down at the top of the cap (thicker diameter) to the T-Joint (slimmer diameter). This design raises the flex point of the shaft higher up towards the head, it gives the racquet greater power and a more precise shot.
- With its super light body and being one of the world's lightest racket, it enables you to move the racket swiftly like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket has a Flexible flex shaft that delivers more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- Due to the light weight and armor high speed frame design of the racket, Feather Weight 65 is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit players who wants more SPEED.
Weight : 68 g (7U)
Grip : G2
BCP :315 mm (Head Heavy)
Length :670 mm
Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the string-bed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
The unique hexagon throat boosts the function of built-in T-Throat Graphite by up to two times and reduces air resistance to provide consistent and stable shots.
High Modulus IPN
IPN (Inter Penetration Networks) combines the high modulus and high-temperature properties of the engineering thermoplastic with the improved tribological properties. Resulting in a smooth surface quality and high mechanical performance.
Ultra Light Weight (Lightest badminton racket in the world)
The Ultra Light Weight body creates an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit players who want more speed, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.
Armor High Speed Frame (AHSF)
Combination of Armor Frame design with distinctive cross sectional shape on the racket head to reduce the racket's torque and High Speed Frame design with aerodynamic hexagon shape frame to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit. Resulting improvement on speed and control.
To achieve the light weightness and the durability of the racket, graphite handle had been used to replace the wood based handle.
A unique shaft construction which tapers down from 7.3mm diameter at the top of the cap to 6.7mm at the T-Joint. This design raises the flex point of the shaft higher up towards the head, it gives the racquet greater power and a more precise shot. The New Taper Shaft have a thinning shaft allowing higher Flex Point which results in more flex, more accurate, more power, more steeper smash, more forgiving and more feeling.
If you order the Grip, then it will be shipped separately in a corrugated box. The grip will not be applied over the racket to avoid the removal of Barcode/MRP and other useful information. This also helps in understanding that the product is new and unused.
If you select this option of Custom Stringing, then Racket will be Stringed with the selected string @ maximum 25lbs (if racket supports) otherwise whichever maximum tension racket supports. We don't provide the facility of stringing more than 25lbs to avoid any transit shock damage.
** Custom Stringing Rackets required 2 days extra time for shipping and such orders can't be cancelled once placed.