ORIGINAL & NEW Products
10 DAYS Replacement Guarantee
Product Code: FW75
Availability: Only 0 Left
FREE Delivery in India & Inclusive of GST
International Shipping Available
|Weight||Avg. 75 gms|
|Stringing Advice||20 - 30 lbs|
Apacs Feather Weight 75 Badminton Racket
The Apacs Feather Weight 75 badminton racket is produced by Apacs and also one of the lightest badminton racket. The Armor High-Speed Frame design and the ultra light weight of this racket make it Extremely Super Fast!
- The racket is developed with the new "Hexagon Throat" design which increases the Speed of the swing and extra damping function, overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- It is also built with the unique shaft construction which tapers down at the top of the cap (thicker diameter) to the T-Joint (slimmer diameter). This design raises the flex point of the shaft higher up towards the head, it gives the racquet greater power and a more precise shot.
- With its super light body and being the lightest racket, it enables you to move the racket swiftly like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The Apacs Badminton Racket has a Flexible flex shaft that delivers more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of slingshot effect.
- Due to the lightweight and armor high-speed frame design of the racket, Feather Weight 55 is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit players who want more SPEED.
Shaft Diameter: 7.5 mm
Weight : 75 g (6U)
Grip : G2
BCP :315 mm (Head Heavy)
Flex : Flexible
Length :672 mm
Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the string-bed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
The unique hexagon throat boosts the function of built-in T-Throat Graphite by up to two times and reduces air resistance to provide consistent and stable shots.
High Modulus IPN
IPN (Inter Penetration Networks) combines the high modulus and high-temperature properties of the engineering thermoplastic with the improved tribological properties. Resulting in a smooth surface quality and high mechanical performance.
Super Light Weight
The Super Light Weight body creates an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit players who want more speed, fast swing-through, and the quicker maneuverability.
Armor High-Speed Frame (AHSF)
Combination of Armor Frame design with the distinctive cross-sectional shape on the racket head to reduce the racket's torque and High-Speed Frame design with aerodynamic hexagon shape frame to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit. The resulting improvement in speed and control.
To achieve the light weights and the durability of the racket, the graphite handle had been used to replace the wood-based handle.
A unique shaft construction which tapers down from 7.3mm diameter at the top of the cap to 6.7mm at the T-Joint. This design raises the flex point of the shaft higher up towards the head, it gives the racquet greater power and a more precise shot. The New Taper Shaft have a thinning shaft allowing higher Flex Point which results in more flex, more accurate, more power, more steeper smash, more forgiving and more feeling.