ORIGINAL & NEW Products
10 Days Replacement Guarantee
Product Code: Lethal 9
Availability: Out Of Stock
FREE Delivery in India & Inclusive of all taxes
|Weight||Avg. 85 gms|
|Stringing Advice||24 - 35 lbs|
|Cover Included||Yes (Sportsuncle Cover)|
Apacs Lethal 9 Badminton Racket
The High Speed Frame design of Apacs Lethal 9 racket makes it Extremely Fast for continuous drive shot and with explosive Power.
And the adoption of CNT (Carbon NanoTube Technology) had significantly improve the performance and feel of the racket.
This racket is the latest addition of the Apacs Lethal Series.
- Apacs Lethal 9 is designed to give you faster swing, sharper and powerful drive shot and smashes while at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the new "High Speed Frame" which increased the Speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
(* High Speed Frame design is an aerodynamic shape frame designed to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit)
- With its light body and head, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
Grommet : 72 Holes
Frame Material: Hi Modulus Graphite + High Speed Frame + CNT
Shaft Material: Hi Modulus Graphite + CNT
The new material ‘CNT Carbon Nanotube’ is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance.
It holds large amount of energy at the impact, and releases it back like an arrow. It gives you depth and control in your game.
The strength and flexibility of ‘CNT Carbon Nanotube’ will lead your game into the next level.
If you order the Grip, then it will be shipped separately in a corrugated box. The grip will not be applied over the racket to avoid the removal of Barcode/MRP and other useful information. This also helps in understanding that the product is new and unused.
If you select this option of Custom Stringing, then Racket will be Stringed with the selected string @ maximum 25lbs (if racket supports) otherwise whichever maximum tension racket supports. We don't provide the facility of stringing more than 25 lbs to avoid any transit shock damage.
If you are looking for higher tension then we suggest you to strung at your end.
There is NO Warranty/Replacement of the strings which break during the play either that's your first shot or 10th game.
** Custom Stringing Rackets required 2 days extra time for shipping and such orders can't be cancelled once placed.