ORIGINAL & NEW Products
10 Days Replacement Guarantee
Model: Virtuoso 30
Availability: Out Of Stock
FREE Delivery in India & Incl. of all taxes
International Shipping Available
|Weight||Avg. 76 gms|
|Stringing Advice||22 - 35 lbs|
|Cover Included||Yes ( Sportsuncle Cover)|
Apacs Virtuoso 30 Badminton Racket
The Apacs Virtuoso 30 is a light and fast racket. Axe Shape Frame design of this racket makes it Extremely Fast for continuous drive shot and with explosive power.
- The racket was developed with the "Axe Shape Frame" that have low wind resistance and reduced torsion properties which increased the Speed and Stability in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- The Racket frame was developed with the new 'Reinforced Structure' which enable string tension of up to Vertical 33lbs / Horizontal 35lbs.
- The racket is a flexible racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- Due to the light weight and high speed frame design of the racket, Virtuoso is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit players who wants more SPEED.
- This racket is designed to give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
Weight : 76 g (6U)
Grip : G2 (G4)
BCP : 305 mm (Head Heavy)
Flex : 9
Length : 672 mm
Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the string-bed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
At 76g (6U) this light weight racket will enable you to move quickly and deliver fast swing to surprise your opponent.
Axe Shape Frame
The Axe Shape Frame design is an aerodynamic shape frame designed to reduce drag and torsion on the frame during straight on swing or hit.
Resulting in a fast swing-through, control and the quicker maneuverability.
Reinforced Structure Frame
The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 35lbs.
Inner Muscle Frame
This design provides more stability and increases the sweet spot of the inner frame.
If you order the Grip, then it will be shipped separately in a corrugated box. The grip will not be applied over the racket to avoid the removal of Barcode/MRP and other useful information. This also helps in understanding that the product is new and unused. Grip color will be assorted/Random, no specific color will be provided.
If you select this option of Custom Stringing, then Racket will be Stringed with the selected string @ maximum 25lbs (if racket supports) otherwise whichever maximum tension racket supports. We don't provide the facility of stringing more than 25 lbs to avoid any transit shock damage.
If you are looking for higher tension then we suggest you to strung at your end.
There is NO Warranty/Replacement of the strings which break during the play either that's your first shot or 10th game.
** Custom Stringing Rackets required 2 days extra time for shipping and such orders can't be cancelled once placed.