ORIGINAL & NEW Products
10 Days Replacement Guarantee
Product Code: Ziggler
Availability: Out Of Stock
FREE Delivery in India & Inclusive of all taxes
|Weight||Avg. 85 gms|
|Stringing Advice||25 - 38 lbs|
|Cover Included||Yes (Sportsuncle Cover)|
Apacs Z Ziggler Badminton Racket
- Isomectric head frame - Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the string-bed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
- Hi Modulus Graphite -The HMG is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance and to produce a high repulsion power.
- Triple Speed System Frame - The Triple Speed System is developed to achieve the combination of heavy smashes and speedy racquet handling. Resulting in instant power during smash and making a full swing easy during short range rallies.
- Compact Frame - Provides fast swing and head-heavy balance. The frame has been made smaller to maintain the fast swing demanded by advanced players. By reducing the drag caused by air resistance, the head-heavy feeling is reduced and racquet handling speed is increased.
- Extra Slim Shaft - Cutting edge nano carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, aerodynamic shaft, created for a stronger and more intense shot.
Shaft Diameter: 6.4 mm
Weight : 85 g(4U)
Grip : G2
BCP :290 mm (Head Heavy)
Flex : Medium
Length :675 mm
Grommet System - 76 Holes
If you order the Grip, then it will be shipped separately in a corrugated box. The grip will not be applied over the racket to avoid the removal of Barcode/MRP and other useful information. This also helps in understanding that the product is new and unused.
If you select this option of Custom Stringing, then Racket will be Stringed with the selected string @ maximum 25lbs (if racket supports) otherwise whichever maximum tension racket supports. We don't provide the facility of stringing more than 25lbs to avoid any transit shock damage.
** Custom Stringing Rackets required 2 days extra time for shipping and such orders can't be cancelled once placed.