ORIGINAL & NEW Products
10 Days Replacement Guarantee
Product Code: Ziggler LHI
Availability: Out Of Stock
FREE Delivery in India & Inclusive of all taxes
|Weight||Avg. 88 gms|
|Stringing Advice||25 - 38 lbs|
|Cover Included||Yes (Sportsuncle Cover)|
Apacs Ziggler LHI Badminton Racket
- Compact Quad Voltaic System Frame designed to achieve the combination of heavy smashes and speedy racquet handling. Extra Slim Shaft 6.5mm creates faster, stronger and more intense shot.
- Isomectric head frame - Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the string-bed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
- This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.
- Compact Quad Voltaic Frame - The frame has been made smaller to maintain the fast swing demanded by advanced players. By reducing the drag caused by air resistance, racquet handling speed is increased. Strengthened at 10, 2 , 5 and 7 o'clock area of the head, the racquet is designed to achieve the combination of heavy smashes and speedy racquet handling. Resulting in instant power during smash and making a full swing easy during short range rallies.
- Extra Slim Shaft 6.5mm - Cutting edge nano carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a faster, stronger and more intense shot.
- Provides the racket increased power and extra kick on impact with slightly heavier head, and at the same time gives it a trendy design.
Shaft Diameter: 6.5 mm
Weight : 88 g(4U)
Grip : G2
BCP :295 mm (Head Heavy)
Flex : Medium Stiff
Length :675 mm
Grommet System - 76 Holes
If you order the Grip, then it will be shipped separately in a corrugated box. The grip will not be applied over the racket to avoid the removal of Barcode/MRP and other useful information. This also helps in understanding that the product is new and unused.
If you select this option of Custom Stringing, then Racket will be Stringed with the selected string @ maximum 25lbs (if racket supports) otherwise whichever maximum tension racket supports. We don't provide the facility of stringing more than 25 lbs to avoid any transit shock damage.
If you are looking for higher tension then we suggest you to strung at your end.
There is NO Warranty/Replacement of the strings which break during the play either that's your first shot or 10th game.
** Custom Stringing Rackets required 2 days extra time for shipping and such orders can't be cancelled once placed.