Kookaburra Blaze 100 English Willow Cricket Bat
The Kookaburra Blaze 100 Cricket Bat has been handmade using unbleached English willow with a non oil 'Armourtec' face.
- Blaze continues to impose and push the boundaries of what's possible with modern day batting. The Blaze features the 'pro preferred' full profile and stealth like graphics to create a bat ideal for shots all around the ground in every format of the game.
- WILLOW TYPE - Unbleached English Willow, fitted with a non-oil 'Armourtec' face.
- SWEET SPOT - Mid Blade (195 - 215mm from toe). Kookaburra bats are all engineered to maximize the size of the sweet spot, by optimizing the edge, spine and scallop profiles.
- EDGE PROFILE - Slightly Rounded (30 - 32mm). To give more control from off center shots.
- FACE PROFILE - Dynamic Power Slightly Rounded. The rounded face profile is generally favored by the more traditional player. The rounded face provides a refined direction of power throughout the hitting zone, but yield a slightly less imposing yet more familiar profile.
- SPINE HEIGHT - Super Spine. Players want bats to look as big as possible; hence they want the spine to be as high as it can be.
- SCALLOP - Approximately 1-2mm.
- BOW - Approximately 10-14mm.
- HANDLE - Oval. Kookaburra handles utilize multiple pieces of specially selected cane to enhance strength. This reinforces the bond between handle and blade thus maximizing durability and power transfer.
- Weight - 1180 gm to 1290 gm