ORIGINAL & NEW Products
10 Days Replacement Guarantee
Availability: Out Of Stock
FREE Delivery in India & Incl. of all taxes
International Shipping Available
|Weight / Grip Size
|4U (Avg. 83 gms) G5
Yonex Nanoray Glanz Badminton Racquet
The Nanoray GlanZ is a new concept for Yonex’s core of high-performance racquets due to its large head and flexible shaft which give the racquet an increased sweet spot. Suitable for beginners through to advanced players; this racquet is built for those that need extra strength to hit those long drives. In particular the racquet was designed to add extra power to backhand strokes and smashes.
- Rexil Fiber: Unique carbon based material to enhance repulsion power and dampen vibrations
- Unique thick head top and thin head bottom for high repulsion power and high level of torque to maximize swing power
- New Isometric™ large frame for a larger sweet spot
- Vertical-A string pattern to work with the larger frame to further enlarge sweet spot
- Aerodynamic frame design: smoother swing and improved swing acceleration
- Nanometric construction: tightly bound carbon fiber for enhanced strength
- X-Fullerene shaft: Increased repulsion performance
- Solid feel core: shock-absorbing core stops unwanted vibrations
- New built-in T-joint: greater string bed stability
- Extra slim shaft: Aerodynamic construction and flexibility for additional power
- Shaft - H.M. Graphite, NANOMETRIC, X-FULLERENE
- Frame - H.M. Graphite, REXIL FIBER, NANOMETRIC
If you order the Grip, then it will be shipped separately in a corrugated box. The grip will not be applied over the racket to avoid the removal of Barcode/MRP and other useful information. This also helps in understanding that the product is new and unused. Grip color will be assorted/Random, no specific color will be provided.
If you select this option of Custom Stringing, then Racket will be Stringed with the selected string @ maximum 25lbs (if racket supports) otherwise whichever maximum tension racket supports. We don't provide the facility of stringing more than 25 lbs to avoid any transit shock damage.
If you are looking for higher tension then we suggest you to strung at your end.
There is NO Warranty/Replacement of the strings which break during the play either that's your first shot or 10th game.
** Custom Stringing Rackets required 2 days extra time for shipping and such orders can't be cancelled once placed.