ORIGINAL & NEW Products
10 Days Replacement Guarantee
Product Code: VT50 Etune
Availability: In Stock
FREE Delivery in India & Inclusive of all taxes
|Strung / Tension||No / 20-27 lbs|
Yonex Voltric 50 Etune Badminton Racket
- Yonex Voltric 50 Etune is a all-round model equipped with the E-tune system, Flex: Medium, Frame: H.M. graphite/tungsten, Shaft: H.M. graphite weight/grip, Stringing Advice: 19-26lbs, Colour: Dark Gun (Greish)
- Tri voltage system
- Etune Grommets comes separately with the racket.
- Traditionally, extra weight at the top of the racquet frame has increased hitting power but reduced the speed of racquet handling, in contrast, a lighter top to the frame increases speed but causes a loss of hitting power
- For the first time, the new tri-voltage system successfully combines the contrasting characteristics of exceptional power and great handling, Yonex has developed a racquet which achieves the combination of heavy smashes and speedy racquet handling
- Voltric is Agility: In Voltric, the weight is balanced on the top of the frame and at the joint area which allows good handling while also maintaining power, the thin sides of the frame and at the top of the head reduce air resistance and improve the handling even further
- Players can now make a full swing even during short range rallies as Voltric responds instantly to even subtle movements
- Voltric is Power: The stiff racquet structure at the top of the frame allows the head to bend in a very controlled way and hold shuttles on the string bed for longer, the thin frame sides then allow the frame to flex more and transfer more energy to the shuttle, this combination allows you to smash with instant power.
- Made in Taiwan
If you order the Grip, then it will be shipped separately in a corrugated box. The grip will not be applied over the racket to avoid the removal of Barcode/MRP and other useful information. This also helps in understanding that the product is new and unused.
If you select this option of Custom Stringing, then Racket will be Stringed with the selected string @ maximum 25lbs (if racket supports) otherwise whichever maximum tension racket supports. We don't provide the facility of stringing more than 25 lbs to avoid any transit shock damage.
If you are looking for higher tension then we suggest you to strung at your end.
There is NO Warranty/Replacement of the strings which break during the play either that's your first shot or 10th game.
** Custom Stringing Rackets required 2 days extra time for shipping and such orders can't be cancelled once placed.