ORIGINAL & NEW Products
10 Days Replacement Guarantee
Availability: In Stock
FREE Delivery in India & Incl. of all taxes
International Shipping Available
|Weight / Grip Size||4U, Avg. 80 gms / G1|
|Stringing Advice||22 - 30 lbs|
|Cover Included||Yes (Sportsuncle Cover)|
Young GT 100 Badminton Racket
- HIGH CARON NANO CONSTRUCTION: The Young GT 100 racket is made of 100% Japanese graphite material which has higher strength and rigidity properties. It avoids frame deformation and twisting, and provides you with a more stable and accurate attack point.
- LOW AIR DRAG SYSTEM: Young's advanced R&D with validated data combined with advanced design make force deployed evenly on the frame and lower the air resistance for a stable and prompt return stroke. In order to increase the hitting speed, effectively lowering the air resistance would be an optimum approach.
- HEAD HEAVY POWER FRAME: Light in construction with heavy in the head makes these 2 benefits complement each other to produce powerful smashes without putting much effort. It also enables you to move the racket faster and to deploy very sharp smashes.
- WEIGHT: The racket weighs just 80 grams which makes it ultra-light. The player gets the best of both worlds - the power to smash and the ability to move faster to execute a quick attack with its ultra-light construction.
- TENSION: The 100% Japanese graphite used in the complete construction of the racket gives the user to string up to 30 LBS. The round-optimized design improves racket's mechanical structure for a more efficient attack and defense system.
Weight : 80 g
Grip : G1
BCP : 290 mm
Flex : Flexible
Length :675 mm
Grommet System - 76 Holes
If you order the Grip, then it will be shipped separately in a corrugated box. The grip will not be applied over the racket to avoid the removal of Barcode/MRP and other useful information. This also helps in understanding that the product is new and unused. Grip color will be assorted/Random, no specific color will be provided.
If you select this option of Custom Stringing, then Racket will be Stringed with the selected string @ maximum 25lbs (if racket supports) otherwise whichever maximum tension racket supports. We don't provide the facility of stringing more than 25 lbs to avoid any transit shock damage.
If you are looking for higher tension then we suggest you to strung at your end.
There is NO Warranty/Replacement of the strings which break during the play either that's your first shot or 10th game.
** Custom Stringing Rackets required 2 days extra time for shipping and such orders can't be cancelled once placed.