ORIGINAL & NEW Products
10 Days Replacement Guarantee
Availability: In Stock
FREE Delivery in India & Incl. of all taxes
International Shipping Available
|Weight / Grip Size||4U, Avg. 84 gms / G2|
|Stringing Advice||22 - 35 lbs|
|Cover Included||Yes (Sportsuncle Cover)|
Apacs Tantrum 200 III Badminton Racket
The Apacs Tantrum 200 III badminton Racket is designed for advanced players and is made from high-end material to boost performance as well as durability. Built with a special superb shock absorption feature, this racket helps to reduce injury during your intense game.
- Apacs Tantrum 200 III is designed for attacking / offensive players.
- The racket is manufactured using a "vacuum intensive method" of molding. It gives this racket an extremely solid feel, at a relatively lightweight.
- The Vacuum Lamination Process creates the highest quality of multilayer of fibers, and reduces air, moisture, and volatile entrapment in the racket. This process is usually used in high-performance fiberglass boats or aerospace applications.
- The Japan Toray Hi-Modulus Graphite Frame is much stronger and Maximum Tension can go up to 35lbs.
- It provides a super stable frame during the powerful smash.
- It provides the power to smash hard plus good control and to defend smashes.
- Slim Shaft is more aerodynamic and reduces air resistance making your shot stronger and more intense shot.
- Playing Style: Offensive 70%; Defensive 30%
Shaft Material: 40T Japan H.M. Graphite
Frame Type: Armor Power
Grommet System: 72 Holes
Shaft Diameter: 6.7mm Extra Slim Shaft
Weight: 84g +/- 2g. (4U)
BCP: 285 +/- 3mm (Even Balance)
Flex: 8 (Stiff)
If you order the Grip, then it will be shipped separately in a corrugated box. The grip will not be applied over the racket to avoid the removal of Barcode/MRP and other useful information. This also helps in understanding that the product is new and unused. Grip color will be assorted/Random, no specific color will be provided.
If you select this option of Custom Stringing, then Racket will be Stringed with the selected string @ maximum 25lbs (if racket supports) otherwise whichever maximum tension racket supports. We don't provide the facility of stringing more than 25 lbs to avoid any transit shock damage.
If you are looking for higher tension then we suggest you to strung at your end.
There is NO Warranty/Replacement of the strings which break during the play either that's your first shot or 10th game.
** Custom Stringing Rackets required 2 days extra time for shipping and such orders can't be cancelled once placed.