ORIGINAL & NEW Products
10 Days Replacement Guarantee
Model: Zseries II
Availability: Out Of Stock
FREE Delivery in India & Incl. of all taxes
International Shipping Available
|Weight||Avg. 84 gms|
|Stringing Advice||22 - 35 lbs|
|Cover Included||Yes (Sportsuncle Cover)|
Apacs Z Series II Badminton Racket
- Isomectric head frame - Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the string-bed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
- 30 Tonne Japan Graphite is used in the Frame Material
- 24 Tonne Japan Graphite used in the Shaft Material
- Frame Type is Compact Aero Box + Hexagon Throat
- This is an upgraded advanced version of the Z-series Rackets and available in various colors.
Shaft Diameter: 6.8 mm
Weight : 84 g(4U)
Grip : G2
BCP :292 mm (Head Heavy)
Flex : 9.5
Length :675 mm
Grommet System - 76 Holes
If you order the Grip, then it will be shipped separately in a corrugated box. The grip will not be applied over the racket to avoid the removal of Barcode/MRP and other useful information. This also helps in understanding that the product is new and unused. Grip color will be assorted/Random, no specific color will be provided.
If you select this option of Custom Stringing, then Racket will be Stringed with the selected string @ maximum 25lbs (if racket supports) otherwise whichever maximum tension racket supports. We don't provide the facility of stringing more than 25 lbs to avoid any transit shock damage.
If you are looking for higher tension then we suggest you to strung at your end.
There is NO Warranty/Replacement of the strings which break during the play either that's your first shot or 10th game.
** Custom Stringing Rackets required 2 days extra time for shipping and such orders can't be cancelled once placed.