ORIGINAL & NEW Products
10 Days Replacement Guarantee
Product Code: Super lite 7.9
Availability: Out Of Stock
FREE Delivery in India & Inclusive of all taxes
International Shipping Available
|Weight||Avg. 78 gms|
|Stringing Advice||24 - 30 lbs|
Carlton Superlite 7.9 Badminton Racket
- Nano Pulse: Nano Pulse is a unique racket manufacturing technology, which controls the flowing of resin in the process of knitting yarn by high-frequency pulse wave, to make the carbon yarns structure stable. This technology minimizes the loss of resin in the process of manufacturing, to provide an even stress on the frame to the greatest extent. It has been found this specialized technology allows for greater stability on the racket through the tests, which gains many professional players’ recognition.
- Micro Grommet system: The Micro Grommets prevents the strings from shifting during play enabling the racket to retain its high tension for a longer period of time.
- High Tension Frame: Precision engineering and utilization of the finest construction materials ensures your Carlton frame can accommodate for spring tensions of up to 30lbs, delivering greater shot control with maximum shuttle repulsion.
- Ultra Lightweight Frame: The Ultra Lightweight Frame technology gives an Ultralight feel and feather-light swing. This ensures the player’s use of less strength battle racket, with stronger back hand feel to improve play more games.
- The frames in Carlton Superlite 7.9 are made from high modulus graphite and the shafts are made from high modulus carbon. These products have a length of 675 mm and a weigh 78 g. The Isometric shape of the head provides a larger sweet spot.
If you order the Grip, then it will be shipped separately in a corrugated box. The grip will not be applied over the racket to avoid the removal of Barcode/MRP and other useful information. This also helps in understanding that the product is new and unused.
If you select this option of Custom Stringing, then Racket will be Stringed with the selected string @ maximum 25lbs (if racket supports) otherwise whichever maximum tension racket supports. We don't provide the facility of stringing more than 25lbs to avoid any transit shock damage.
** Custom Stringing Rackets required 2 days extra time for shipping and such orders can't be cancelled once placed.