ORIGINAL & NEW Products
10 Days Replacement Guarantee
Model: Astrox 100ZX
Availability: In Stock
FREE Delivery in India & Incl. of all taxes
International Shipping Available
Exclusively on Sportsuncle
|Weight / Grip Size||4U- Avg.84gms, G5|
3U- Avg.86 gms, G5
|Stringing Advice||20-28 lbs|
Yonex Astrox 100 ZX Badminton Racket
The new one Yonex ASTROX 100 ZX, this is the little brother of the Astrox 100 ZZ and if looking for cheaper version with same features then go for Astrox 100 Tour
Racket with an extra stiff shaft at the top intended for offensive players looking to achieve maximum power.
The new YONEX Astrox 100 ZX is the new Astrox range racket with an extra-rigid shaft and a head balance. It is a perfect racket Made in Taiwan racket for expert-confirmed players looking for power and who want an ultra-versatile racket.
This is launched in India a little late and exclusively on Sportsuncle, but kehte hain naa "Der Aaye Durust Aaye"
Yonex Astrox 100 ZX badminton racket is similar to the Astrox 100 ZZ but with more standard materials used in the construction, e.g. instead of solid core, the ZX uses a hollow-core shaft and instead of the Hyper Slim Shaft, the ZX uses the extra slim shaft.
The racket is precisely balanced with materials distributed for maximum control and quick changes of pace in the game.
For greater comfort in the game, the head of the Astrox 100 ZX absorbs vibrations thanks to the Solid Feel Core and in turn thanks to Aerobox and having hardened the frame, it has gained in sensations while the speed of the movements has increased.
Astrox 100 ZX is a triumph. For those who like the real head heavy beasts, it may feel a touch too light, but for me it’s a beauty.
As with it’s big brother Astrox 100 ZZ, this is a racket that is just brilliant no matter where you are on court. It’s fast, powerful, quick to manoeuvre, highly responsive and feels great too. This racket is a dream for "hard hitters" and players.
- Rotational Generator System: By applying the counterbalance theory, weight is distributed throughout the grip end, frame top and the joint for maximum control. The transition to the next shot can be performed smoothly, with rapid succession.
- NAMD: The company has used the NAMD graphite material in the frame, which produces more flex with a faster snapback, unleashing dramatic steep power.
- Hyper Slim Shaft: The slimmest shaft to date designed to slice through the air, generating speedy power.
- Energy Boost Cap: Designed to maximize shaft performance. The front allows the shaft to flex, while the sides arch-shaped curve stabilizes the racquet face by preventing the shaft from twisting. This cap also provides offers more support to your thumb, which we greatly appeciated.
- Rexis - REXIS is a high-performance shaft precisely designed through an advanced molding technique with High Quality, ingenuitive, Performance Graphite material.
If you order the Grip, then it will be shipped separately in a corrugated box. The grip will not be applied over the racket to avoid the removal of Barcode/MRP and other useful information. This also helps in understanding that the product is new and unused. Grip color will be assorted/Random, no specific color will be provided.
If you select this option of Custom Stringing, then Racket will be Stringed with the selected string @ maximum 25lbs (if racket supports) otherwise whichever maximum tension racket supports. We don't provide the facility of stringing more than 25 lbs to avoid any transit shock damage.
If you are looking for higher tension then we suggest you to strung at your end.
There is NO Warranty/Replacement of the strings which break during the play either that's your first shot or 10th game.
** Custom Stringing Rackets required 2 days extra time for shipping and such orders can't be cancelled once placed.