Wanna Buy the Original, New, and best Badminton racket then you are in the right online store. You will get all kinds of shuttle bats either that's professional badminton players Kento Momota or PV Sindhu racket or beginners to intermediate.
Best Badminton Rackets at Lowest Price
Badminton is one of the most popular games in India. People of all ages play it as it only needs two people and is quite easy and entertaining. Badminton also helps you burn extra calories while you enjoy your game.
At SportsUncle, we have more than the top 10 Brands of Rackets, including LiNing, Mizuno, Carlton, Head, Gosen, Apacs & Yonex Badminton. Head is a well-known company for making tennis rackets. So if you are looking for a website to buy the best racket online or a good badminton racket, then you are in the right place. You will get all kinds of badminton rackets, whether for kids or adult players, at the best price. We have also posted a badminton racket guide online and top badminton rackets to choose the correct racket as per your needs.
Buy Yonex Badminton Rackets, Carlton Rackets, Apacs Badminton at SportsUncle
We have Rackets available for amateurs to Professionals, for kids & families, and from almost all top brands listed on our website. You can go for LiNing Badminton & Yonex Badminton Racket if you want better control, accuracy, and comfort. These are high-performance rackets, but other brands like Carlton badminton Racket, Ashaway rackets, or Apacs racket are also not far behind. New ranges are giving tough competition to top badminton racket brands in price and racket technologies that supports high string tension. Also, we have various options available for naive or those who play on an occasional basis. Apart from this, we have a great range of kid's rackets at the best price. All rackets on sportsuncle come with a full cover.
We try to test each sports equipment before listing them on the website and checking again before we ship. We list only Genuine quality best badminton racket from good brands and provide them at an unbeatable price.
So get your favorite badminton racket at an unbelievable price and start enjoying the game with your loved ones. Unfortunately, we don't offer to Try and Buy service, sportsuncle never takes the used products back, and neither sold the used one. You can always be sure on Sportsuncle you will get the Genuine and New badminton racket and properly sanitize goods.
What Type of Badminton Player Are You?
This is the first and the most important question you should ask yourself before purchasing a badminton bat. First, are you a professional? Are you buying it to play as an Indian professional badminton player? There are rackets made for professionals and those made for people who want to feel the game.
These are two different circumstances. Second, you should know your abilities as per speed, accuracy, and swerve. Different badminton racquets are made for different purposes. Do you require lightweight feather rackets to maneuver faster in doubles or a normal weight badminton racket with extra smash power and helps you in both offensive and defensive play?
Some will increase your precision in one area, but wouldn't be great in other areas. When you know the answers to these questions, then you should go ahead with the next consideration.
Doesn't matter which type of player you are but don't forget the Cool Down exercises and Badminton exercises to improve the performance.
How to select the Right Racket?
Badminton Racket selection is an important aspect of your game as it may make or break your game. Many of you may have faced this situation while planning to buy a racket. That's why it's advisable to know " How to select the correct badminton racket " and which are 5 essential equipment of badminton so that you don't make the same mistake again.
Rackets come in various sizes and weights, and you need to know about them before you buy one. Badminton racquets are made using strong fiber, which is weaved together in a pattern to achieve consistency and is connected to an ellipse with the help of rivets. The rackets have a grip at the lower end, preventing it from slipping from your palm once it is sweaty while playing. Also, if you see excess sweat or want better hold, you can use additional or Alien pros badminton racket grip.
Apart from all the points mentioned below, you can decide the best badminton racket for yourself as you know your game better than anyone else. You can try and decide which badminton racket fits your game style, which is the best racket weight, and racket string as per your style. So trying out your friend's badminton to get a feel is the best way before making a purchase. Try out as many different rackets as you can, which are available to you.
Here is a quick guide on how to select the right badminton racket.
1. Playing Frequency
This is the first and very important point while deciding on the right badminton racket. Here are the three categories based on playing Frequency. See which category you fit into as that will help you select the right racquet.
• Occasional Players - If you fall into this category, you should go for lightweight even balance rackets with the isometric head shape. Head badminton put such rackets under Airflow series, Lining under Superlight, Carlton under Ultralite, and so on. You will get a larger surface area that helps even if your strokes are not coming from the center, which gives you initial confidence and keeps you motivated.
• Regular Players - People falling in this category needs a power racket with a balance point at the head. This makes the delivery easy.
• Intensive Players - These are generally professional players or who are serious about his/her game. They look for better control, Shaft Flexibility, while selecting the badminton racket and if fitness allowed then they can go over 28 lbs tension of the strings.
2. Racket Composition
Rackets are classified into categories based on their make. Steel, Aluminium, or Graphite mainly make them and have a different impact on your game accordingly.
• Steel Rackets - These are a good value for money and are mainly used by beginner players. These are heavy & are not that comfortable to play with.
• Aluminum Rackets - These rackets are very strong and are also lighter compared to steel rackets. Also, flexibility is great.
• Graphite/Carbon Rackets - These are high-end rackets and are generally used by professionals. They are highly flexible, lightweight & very comfortable while playing. In high-end rackets, Toray Japan Graphite fibers are used to make the racket stronger.
3. Racket Balance Point
Rackets are divided into categories again based on their balance point. Take a look at the detail below.
• Head Heavy - This gives you the power and helps send the shuttle a longer distance.
• Even Balanced - These are good for intermediate players, especially those who can still figure out their strengths and weaknesses in the game. These rackets provide a perfect balance between power and control.
• Light Head - It gives you the best control but will not help much with power.
Will I select the badminton racket according to the Coach Guidance?
These days, badminton coaching academies are open everywhere, in big cities, almost in every area; search for badminton coaching near me on Google. You will find the closest one, so badminton coaches are making a lot of money in this. Because many coaches just opened their sports shop in the academy and recommending only what they have or better profit shuttle racket. Some academies are endorsed by big brands and do not allow you to use other brands' products or call any brand inferior.
Suppose your coach not telling the difference between the rackets while selecting your dream badminton racket or saying that a badminton shop or sports store is selling fake badminton bat or don't buy badminton racquets online as you get only fake/costly without explaining a correct way to find out at own what's original and what's fake.
But its also a bitter truth for some brands like Thrax Badminton Rackets (Made in China) there is No RnD or research behind these rackets and just selling by comparing to other big brands or showing big discounts or posting 3D data vertexes (which is the first thing when any company goes in the production) and paid reviews from some Dehradun coaches but the reality is different so choose wisely. These Thrax rackets are made in China cheap rackets but claimed as Made in India, so BIG NO to these inferior rackets. Save Money. If you go a little deep, you will find out how they make the same replicas of other brand designs and write the name Thrax; for example, see Asics shoe designs, Adidas batting gloves.
These days big brands like Yonex, LiNing having a scratch code on all the products which you can scratch and verify online the authenticity of the product. So, days of calling anything fake just because a coach or friend is saying, or previously design was different and now different... those days are gone.
Because packaging/style/cosmetics are keep changing to avoid fake sports goods and calling anything fake without verifying is wrong and can hurt anyone, either a seller/coach or local shopkeeper. Pardon our language but some Morons did not understand this simple thing, so become a good player and not a moron.
You can become your coach using the Racket Sensor, which guides you on how you are doing and must for all players whether your coach is with you or not because your coach will also miss the key points but not such sensors. Many brands like Apacs badminton racket start adding such sensors but hardcore integrated sensors in rackets are useless if your racket breaks or keeps changing the rackets. So, Racket Sensors like Actofit can help you and give you tips which the coach is also missed.
Will I go for Normal Racket or Training Racket as I am just starting?
Training rackets are the same as normal rackets, except that they are much heavier, so you get your basics right.
1. Beginners perform a forehand stroke by merely 'touching' the shuttle. By doing this, you won't be able to generate much power. When playing with a training racket, it's harder to generate power for your stroke by simply 'touching' the shuttle. You'll realize that a complete swing is necessary to bring the shuttle from baseline to baseline in such situations.
2. When working with training rackets, you'll learn to avoid tensing your muscles. Only when your muscles are relaxed, you'll be able to perform a full swing and with good wrist action.
3. When your muscles are relaxed, you'll be able to perform a larger swing as your shoulder mobility increases. You will also get to perform a maximum wrist action for more accurate shots.
4. Badminton training rackets are very useful in helping you warm up your wrist. If time permits, you can always stroke with a partner before starting a game using a training racket
BUY Top Badminton Racket BrandsSportsUncle is home to several branded latest Badminton Rackets like Yonex Badminton, Apacs Badminton, Carlton Badminton, or Lining Badminton. Sportsuncle is the only sports website in the world selling top 10 badminton rackets brands and tennis racket brands and is known for selling genuine and new products. Woods Trimach 1 already making history which is said by many buyers, you will find genuine reviews on youtube.
These rackets last longer and have a better quality, which helps take your game a level ahead and, most importantly, you can compare the badminton rackets by calling us and available online at the best price. You will also get exclusive badminton rackets and best badminton racquets from top brands which give you the full value of money, and your badminton racket not damage easily if no clash happens. When buying Graphite rackets or carbon rackets from Sportsuncle then your online shopping experience cant be better anywhere else here you will get the latest products and best service that's why all badminton players love to buy from here and makes us No.1 in this category.