ORIGINAL & NEW Products
10 Days Replacement Guarantee
Model: Astrox 100ZZ
Availability: In Stock
FREE Delivery in India & Incl. of all taxes
International Shipping Available
|Weight / Grip Size||4U (Avg. 83 gms) G5|
|Stringing Advice||20-28 lbs|
Yonex Astrox 100 ZZ Badminton RacketMore precise weight distribution throughout the grip end, frame top, and joint increases the rotational power. These enhancements ensure the momentum for quicker consecutive shots.
The already slim shaft has been modified utilizing a high-quality graphite material, creating the slimmest shaft to date in Yonex called Hyper Slim Shaft. It provides a smoother follow-through by reducing air resistance and generates rotational power through more flex and a faster snapback.
The original ISOMETRIC frame has also evolved into a more ISOMETRIC shape, expanding the sweet spot. Designed for reduced power loss from off-centre shots, the 2.9% larger sweet spot increases power.
If you are looking for the cheaper version of 100ZZ Astrox 100 Tour, and Astrox 100 ZX which are exclusively available in India with Sportsuncle.
What's New in Astrox 100 ZZ, Kurunei Color or Blue
- Expanded Sweet Spot in Modified Frame - The ASTROX 100 frame has been slightly modified into an even more square-like shape, increasing the already wide sweet spot by 2.9%
- Newly Designed Cap: E.B.CAP PLUS - A new structure reduces shaft twisting and increases its flexibility. Thumb fitting shape transmits even more power to the shuttle.
- Advanced Rotational Generator System - The new innovative Rotational Generator System precisely distributes weight to the top of the frame, joints, and the end of the racquet grip.
- ASTROX 100 ZZ: Hyper Slim Shaft - Designed to slice through the air, generating speedy power
- Revolutionary New Graphite Namd - By utilizing high-quality Namd graphite throughout the shaft and frame of both models more flex is produced with a faster snapback, unleashing dramatic steep power
- Solid Core Shaft - Traditional rackets have a hollow shaft. The Astrox 100 ZZ, on the other hand, has a solid core made of carbon.
If you order the Grip, then it will be shipped separately in a corrugated box. The grip will not be applied over the racket to avoid the removal of Barcode/MRP and other useful information. This also helps in understanding that the product is new and unused. Grip color will be assorted/Random, no specific color will be provided.
If you select this option of Custom Stringing, then Racket will be Stringed with the selected string @ maximum 25lbs (if racket supports) otherwise whichever maximum tension racket supports. We don't provide the facility of stringing more than 25 lbs to avoid any transit shock damage.
If you are looking for higher tension then we suggest you to strung at your end.
There is NO Warranty/Replacement of the strings which break during the play either that's your first shot or 10th game.
** Custom Stringing Rackets required 2 days extra time for shipping and such orders can't be cancelled once placed.