ORIGINAL & NEW Products
10 Days Replacement Guarantee
Model: Foray 808
Availability: Out Of Stock
FREE Delivery in India & Incl. of all taxes
International Shipping Available
|Weight||Avg. 83 gms|
|Stringing Advice||24 - 35 lbs|
|Cover Included||Yes (Sportsuncle Cover)|
Apacs Foray 808 Badminton Racket
- Foray 808 "Quad Vortex Frame" (QVF) is designed to increase the Speed in your swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- The strength and flexibility of Nano Sponge Carbon (NSC) material will give you depth and control in your game which will lead your game into the next level.
- With its light body and even balance, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very fast and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power for hard hitter, as it will transfer power more effectively from the arm to the shuttle.
- The Foray 808 is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to improve power generation.
- This racket is very well made and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Frame||: 30T Japan High Modulus Graphite+NSC|
|Shaft||: 24T Japan High Modulus Graphite+NSC|
|Frame Type||: Quad Vortex|
|Gromment System||: 72 Holes|
|Shaft Diameter||: 7.5-7.0 mm (Taper Shaft)|
|Weight||: 83 (4U)|
|Grip||: G2 (G4)|
|BCP||: 285±3 mm (Even Balance)|
|Flex||: 9.0 (Medium Flex)|
|Length||: 670 mm|
|Max Tension||: 35|
If you order the Grip, then it will be shipped separately in a corrugated box. The grip will not be applied over the racket to avoid the removal of Barcode/MRP and other useful information. This also helps in understanding that the product is new and unused. Grip color will be assorted/Random, no specific color will be provided.
If you select this option of Custom Stringing, then Racket will be Stringed with the selected string @ maximum 25lbs (if racket supports) otherwise whichever maximum tension racket supports. We don't provide the facility of stringing more than 25 lbs to avoid any transit shock damage.
If you are looking for higher tension then we suggest you to strung at your end.
There is NO Warranty/Replacement of the strings which break during the play either that's your first shot or 10th game.
** Custom Stringing Rackets required 2 days extra time for shipping and such orders can't be cancelled once placed.