ORIGINAL & NEW Products
10 Days Replacement Guarantee
Model: Vcore Pro 97L
Availability: In Stock
FREE Delivery in India & Incl. of all taxes
International Shipping Available
NEW VCORE PRO 2021 Series
Made in Japan
Yonex VCore Pro 97L Tennis Racket (290g)
|Head Size||97 sq. in.|
|Length||27in / 68.58cm|
|Balance Point / Beam Width||325 mm / 21-21-21|
|Stringing Pattern / Tension||16 x 19 / 45-60 lbs|
|Material||2G-Namd Flex Force / Flex Fuse / HM Graphite / VDM|
|Strung / Grip Size||NO / 4-3/8|
The Yonex VCore Pro racquet range continues its ambition to bring maximum control to the hand of all players: control of their shots, control of their ball speed but also control of their trajectory and spin.
The VCore Pro 97L - 290g weight combined with a 32.5cm balance will provide excellent maneuverability for racquet head speed and ball speed.
- Isometric: Isometric shaped frame to optimize the sweet spot and thus, the tolerance and power of the racquet.
- 2G-Namd Flex Force: Technology that modifies the structure of the graphite in the racquet for greater flexibility and quicker return for better spin
- Lock Booster System: Modified grommets for better contact between the string and the string for more energy transfer and power
- Vibration Dampening Mesh: This material is placed in graphite and will filter 30% of the vibrations caused by the strike to protect your arm, but also to offer you more touch and precision.
- Flexcon System: The core of the racquet has been reworked to give more length to the arms and less to the handle. This will provide more flexibility and control.
- Flex Fuse: Core material that incorporates absorbent polymers for better feel and comfort.